Wednesday, April 7, 2010

VIVA LAS VEGAS 13

MADE THE TREK OUT TO VEGAS FOR VIVA 13, WITH MY CAMERA IN TOW (on a very windy day), I GOT SOME PHOTOS OF WHAT I SAW (the good, the kinda bad, and the ugly) AS I WALKED AROUND THE CAR SHOW. I'LL INCORPORATE A FEW OF MY PERSONAL PHOTOS FROM OUR ADVENTURE AS WELL. IT WAS FUN Y'ALL!!!

On my way to Vegas REALLY early in the morning. Didn't want to lose my curl half way there!

YAY!!! We made it!!!

I ran into my friend Sherri at the car show. Love those crazy shades!

Nice shot of our shoes and my bag (took the big one to carry all the beer!)

A little squinty without the shades (I'm wearing the playsuit I told you all about a few posts ago)

Dayna Deluxe & Sabina Kelly looking very cute! Ideal Rockabilly girls.

I loved these gals and their retro dresses. They pulled it together perfectly!

She looked sweet with the exception of the hat, BUT it was really windy. Not good hair weather.

Great Rockabilly gals! Perfect hair and makeup!

Cute dress, not to excited about the scarf on her head...kinda confuses the outfit, but cute nonetheless!

Rockabilly Barbie!

EVERYONES favorite! She had more fans than Masuimi Max!

Super adorable retro outfit! Top to bottom.


This little gal looked fantastic! I love the country influence in her retro look. A+


Love the dresses

My favorite, Masuimi Max! She always looks great. Love you!!!

I dunno...I just don't know....

Cute young gal with a modern/retro twist.


Their makeup and hair was fantastic.
Having fun!
Adorable dress!!! She wore it very well and her hair looked great too. (sorry so light)
Cute Rockabilly gal in red.

Me and the outcome of the roller set. THIS was after an afternoon's time to calm down! Ha!


VLV VENDORS: Just a look at the vintage clothing booths and where all these people shop







Wonderful Wanda Jackson!

Me & the BF


Boa Lady...Viva draws ALL kinds!


After the shows and the shopping, put your feet up and have a drink...or three! (excuse the way I look, it was 3am)

THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE PHOTOS!!!!