Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Favorites: All Things Vintage

It's time again for another round of Friday Favorites, which include some of the favorites I've been admiring or lusting after this week. Enjoy!


I love this pair of vintage wedges with ankle straps!

*Brown stacked wedge heels from Autumnschild on Etsy

I picked up this lovely seersucker black cotton skirt with suspenders the other day and can't wait to try them out!

*Black cotton seersucker skirt with suspenders from Robinette of California on Etsy

I just adore high-waisted shorts from the 50's, especially those with the double buttons on each hip!

*Vintage shorts from Sweet Moonlight on Etsy

Summertime is almost here and a girl can't go wrong with a large, wide-brimmed hat!

*Vintage straw hat from Klassy Klassics on Etsy

I am in desperate need of a new swimsuit, and think I'm going to get this lovely little number from Vintage Suits by Mary!

*Backyard Betty off-white polka dot playsuit from Vintage Suits by Mary

I would do almost anything to get my hands on an original Horrockses house dress in perfect condition!

*Horrockses gown from Blue Velvet Vintage

XOXO,
Crystal