Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick Review

As promised, here is my review of the Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect lipstick line, which I purchased in the color Cherry. The lipstick is a hypoallergenic formula that is offered in fourteen different shades, ranging from light nudes, to browns, to pinks, to reds. The average retail price for this lipstick is around $9.99 (US dollars). According to the Boots No. 7 site, you can purchase the Stay Perfect lipstick in person and online at Target or online at Drugstore.com.

The lipstick comes in a handy sized tube that looks pretty chic to me! I was pleasantly surprised at the creaminess and velvet feel of the lipstick. I apply straight to my lips, but you can also use a lip brush for a more even application if you desire. I applied the Cherry lipstick first thing in the morning before heading to work, and it wore well the whole day. I like the fact that it felt moisturizing on my lips, but not sticky or too thick. I only had to apply minor touch ups after eating, and I saw no bleeding. If you are looking for another quality standard red lipstick to add to your daily favorites, give Boots No. 7 in Cherry a try. I have found yet another new favorite red lipstick!

Sincerely, Crystal


Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Cherry






End result: another new favorite red lipstick!

* I have, in no way, been paid or endorsed by Boots No. 7, nor asked to do a review for their product line. This review is simply my own opinion of the product.