Monday, February 28, 2011

My weekend fun: a rollerderby match!

Our weekend was centered around our first-ever roller derby match! We had the pleasure of seeing the Little City Roller Girls match up against the Rocktown Rollers.

For those of you who aren't familiar with roller derby, (and I am one!), the Little City Roller Girls is a flat-track roller derby team that was formed in 2007 in the Tri-Cities, TN area. My family and I had such a fun time at the All's Fair in Love and Derby match this past Saturday night. It was much more fast-paced than I thought it would be and we can't wait to go back and watch another match soon! Even though the LCRG didn't win this match, I'm sure they will win the next! For those of you who would like to read more information on the Little City Roller Girls, please click here.


The Little City Roller Girls battling it out with their opposing
team, the Rocktown Rollers



Me all dressed up for the night!


My son, Gage, at the match


My husband, Preston, at the match



Until next time!
Crystal