Friday, June 17, 2011

Antiquing, Accessories & Birthdays, Oh My!

This weekend, I'll find myself thoroughly entertained by a large assortment of fun-filled activities, as it's my birthday on Saturday! While I'm not thrilled with the idea of turning the big 3-0 (something I've been dreading for quite some time), I am looking forward to all the fun to be had this weekend!

My family and I will be heading to North Carolina on Saturday for Downtown Hendersonville's 20th annual Main Street Side Walk Antique Show, which features over 100 antique vendors! While we're there, we plan on having lunch at Mike's on Main Street, a 50's styled diner that features some of the best cheeseburgers and milk shakes in the area. After all our antiquing, we are planning on stopping by the Mast General Store for a bit of shopping. Last, but not least, we'll make a stop in Asheville on our way back through for me to do a little vintage shopping at the Honeypot and the Vintage Moon!

In all, I anticipate this to be a wonderful birthday with loads of fun! I even have my gorgeous, vintage clutch which I recently acquired from Junkyard Garden, to take along on my travels!

Stay tuned to see what all sorts of vintage goodies and antiques I find!

Main Street, Downtown Hendersonville. Image courtesy of Downtown Hendersonville.

Mike's on Main Street. Image courtesy of Mike's on Main Street.
Mast General Store, Hendersonville, NC. Image courtesy of Mast General Store.

Vintage clothing at The Honeypot, Asheville, NC. Image courtesy of the Honeypot.

Vintage clothing & accessories at Vintage Moon, Asheville, NC. Image courtesy of Gigi Renee' Goulart-Fasano.

My vintage oversized clutch. Image courtesy of Junkyard Garden.
XOXO,
Crystal