Monday, June 20, 2011

Vintage, Antique and Reproduction Birthday Goodies!

This past weekend was my birthday, and my family took me out Saturday for a day of antique and vintage shopping in Hendersonville and Asheville, NC. I had such a wonderful time! We enjoyed the Main Street Side Walk Antique Show and lunch at Mikes on Main, where I had a delicious grilled ham and swiss on wheat with sweet potato fries and a peanut butter milkshake! Last, but not least, I stopped by Honeypot, Vintage Moon and Hip Replacements in Asheville where I picked up some beautiful vintage finds! I hope you enjoy looking at all my wonderful birthday goodies I came across!

Jukebox inside Mike's on Main that played great 50's hits!

Just one of the many apothecary shelves inside Mike's on Main

Lunch sign inside Mike's on Main above pickup counter

Antique Biltmore Dairy sign inside Mike's on Main

Antique Coca-Cola sign inside Mike's on Main

Antique Coca-Cola sign inside Mike's on Main

Some Fraggle Rock stuffed animals for sale at Dancing Bear Toys

Antique compact I picked up at the Antiques show

Antique brooch I picked up at the Antiques show

Antique brooch I picked up at the Antiques show

Antique earrings I picked up at the Antiques show

Antique turtle figurine I picked up at the Antiques show (I love turtles!)

Antique watch I picked up at the Antiques show

A vintage skirt I picked up at an area yard sale near my home on the way to NC


A Trollied Dolly dress I picked up from Hip Replacements


A vintage dress I picked up from Vintage Moon

A vintage crinoline I picked up at Honeypot


A vintage dress I picked up at Honeypot


XOXO,
Crystal