Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vintage and Handmade Jewelry Finds

Over this past weekend, I had the pleasure of shopping some of the area's best antique stores and was lucky enough to find a few gorgeous treasures to add to my jewelry collection. I also found some great items at an area craft store which helped me to create some gorgeous, vintage-inspired earrings, a few floral headbands, and some cute bandanas. Enjoy!

Vintage black and white polka dot bracelet - purchased for $5 at Haggle Shop Antiques, Kingsport, TN

Antique marbles my son purchased for $3 at Haggle Shop Antiques, Kingsport, TN

Brass skeleton key and sparrow charms and flower buttons I used to convert to earrings - supplies purchased at the Hobby Lobby


Headbands with silk flowers - supplies purchased at the Hobby Lobby

Red and white gingham and pink and white polka dot bandanas - purchased at the Hobby Lobby

XOXO,
Crystal