Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fascinators, Sweater Clips & Shoe Clips Galore!

As many of you know, I just adore vintage hats and accessories of any kind, and that certainly includes fascinators, sweater clips, and shoe clips.

During one of my many browsing sessions on Etsy (apparently I spend quite a bit of my free time there!), I came across some wonderful vintage and handmade items that I thought I'd share with you. These are not only gorgeous but very unique and I think they would look just stunning! I hope to grab a few the next time that I make a few planned purchases from Etsy. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did!

Fascinators:

Cherries Jubilee fascinator from Off With Her Head

Mini pillbox hat from Sylar Owl

40's style pin-up tulle polka dot fascinator from Julie Chapeau Hats

40's style pin-up tulle polka dot fascinator from Julie Chapeau Hats

Daisy hair clip from Now, Voyager

Classic orchid hair clip from Now, Voyager

Water lilly fascinator from Now, Voyager

Sequin winged bird hair clip from Now, Voyager

Mini dolly straw hat fascinator from Now, Voyager

40's style pink pine cones and veiling fascinator from Retro Rocket Girl

Shoe Clips:

Vintage jewelry clips from Vintage Jewelry Etc

Metal & fabric vintage shoe clips from Aloha Cowboy

Vintage marcasite black and metal clip from Daisygator Designs

Vintage shoe clips from A Window in Time

Sweater Clips:

Vintage sweater clip guard with pearl chain from Pendragon Farm

Vintage earring sweater clip guard from Porky Pie Designs

Vintage turquoise caboshones sweater/cardigan clip guard from LorenzoMele

Vintage floral pearl sweater clips from CarrieZ

XOXO,
Crystal