Friday, June 10, 2011

Vintage-Inspired Items & Antique Finds

I was in the Atlanta area at the beginning of this week and found some wonderful vintage-inspired items at the Mall of Georgia in Buford and some gorgeous antiques at the Reminisce Antiques Mall & Auction in Franklin, NC.

I found a gorgeous, maroon colored leather clutch wallet by Hobo Bags at the Fiore Boutique in the mall and even got it on sale for $80! It holds all kinds of credit cards, cash, change and extra room for other things, plus it has a wonderful vintage look to it. I also picked up a lovely pair of light blue flower earrings by Vintage Cupcake and a necklace with a bird cage and sparrow inside at the boutique as well.

I also saw a dress hanging in the window at Hot Topic in the mall and just couldn't resist buying it, since it had a really cute flounce and was black and white polka dots!

I was thoroughly impressed with the Antique mall's selection of items, as they had all sorts of jewelry, home decor, and everything in between. I found a few items at the antique mall which included a set of 5 pristine-condition antique Saturday Evening Post Norman Rockwell drinking glasses for only $10, a beautiful Coca-Cola antique serving tray for $22, and an antique Avon Outlook sales campaign guide dated July 1946 for only $2.

I hope you enjoy looking at my new goodies!


















XOXO,
Crystal