Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Vintage Finds from the Flea-Market

My family had the idea to go to the flea-market yesterday and I'm always up for the chance to find some hidden treasures and vintage goodies for my ever-growing collection, so I was happy to oblige.

I didn't find as much as I'd hoped for, as you never really know what you'll find when you go each time, but I did find a few vintage antique jewelry pieces that were very affordable and are now mine! I bought one particular brooch that was so beautiful, and to my horror, realized when I got back to the car after quite a bit of browsing and walking, that the brooch had fallen out of the plastic jewelry bag the seller had put it in! I was quite bummed out about that, but found a few others that soon picked up my spirits!

Vintage flowered brooch I bought for $1

Vintage beaded earrings I bought for $1

Vintage brooch I bought for $2

Vintage brooch I bought for $3

XOXO,
Crystal