Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crafting Flower Hair Clips and Fascinators

I've been working over the past week on making some customized hair clips and hair fascinators for myself, in the hopes that I can start custom-making them for orders in the future. I am very pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to make a few more with the other materials I've not been able to use yet, including some more orchids and roses. I also plan on making some more fascinators with different ribbon, as I have all sorts of colors to choose from. If I can find some different hats, I'd like to use those as well.

I hope to try and list some hair clips and fascinators on Etsy in the near future. I'd like to gauge the interest of my readers to find out if you all would have any interest in purchasing clips and fascinators like the ones pictured from a place like Etsy? Please let me know if you'd like to see items like these featured for sale. I can customize the details on the flowers and ribbon to create something unique and beautiful, so if you have something in mind, just let me know and I'll see what I can come up with. You can either comment here on your interest or you can email me at vintagelovingmom@gmail.com. Thanks!

Enjoy!

Tiger lily hair clip

Worn in victory rolls hairdo

Straw hat blue gingham hair fascinator

Worn with hair down and parted to side in a hot roll set

Blue bird hair clip

Worn inside curve of victory roll

Worn with hair down and parted on side in hot roller set

Bee hair clips

Worn at side of victory roll

Orchid hair clip

Worn at side with hair down with side parted and hot roller set

Blue daisy hair clip

Worn at side of victory roll

Worn at side with hair down with side parted in hot roller set

XOXO,
Crystal