Monday, July 25, 2011

Vintage Finds and Reproductions Planning for VLV!

Although it's still eight months away until VLV 15, I'm eagerly anticipating it's arrival! Since this is my first time going to VLV this coming year, I want to have some fabulous outfits on hand. I came across some wonderful items that I think will make for great sets to take to Vegas!

I found a gorgeous vintage 40's Simplicity blouse pattern from Miss Betty's Attic that I've purchased to have some customized blouses that I can take, with some great printed fabrics in floral prints and vintage-inspired prints. I also found a reproduction 40's pattern from Oh Sew Charming for some swing trousers that I'm going to have made in several different twills. I was lucky enough to also find some great vintage buttons for my blouses and trousers from Wicked Wool Gathering. I also found a great vintage red and white gingham blouse from Seek Vintage that will look perfect with my swing trousers. Last, but not least, I found some cute playsuits that will be great for lounging by the pool parties from Fancy Antler, Vintage Vixen 86, and Olive You Vintage.

I hope you enjoy looking at all my VLV goodies and crafts! I am so excited, I can't wait for April to get here!

Image courtesy of Miss Betty's Attic and Etsy.

Image courtesy of Oh Sew Charming and Etsy.

Image courtesy of Wicked Wool Gathering and Etsy.

Image courtesy of Wicked Wool Gathering and Etsy.

Image courtesy of Seek Vintage and Etsy.

Image courtesy of Fancy Antler and Etsy.

Image courtesy of Vintage Vixen 86 and Etsy.

Image courtesy of Olive You Vintage and Etsy.

XOXO,
Crystal