Friday, July 8, 2011

Misele Vintage Leather Clutch Review

Most of you know how much I love clutches and handbags, so I was thrilled when I was given the wonderful opportunity to review a gorgeous vintage leather clutch handbag from Misele.

Misele is a vintage shop on Etsy that's based out of Riga, Latvia, which carries all sorts of wonderful vintage items like hats, jewelry, toys, home interiors, accessories and gadgets. Every item they carry is vintage, unique and wonderful! They have some of the most lovely vintage jewelry and vintage handbags I've seen in quite a while. I fell in love with several items that they carry and hope to acquire them very soon! Misele offers shipping worldwide at a very affordable rate and even gives a shipping discount when multiple items are purchased. They also accept several different forms of payment including PayPal, Visa, Master Card and Discover.

The kind folks at Misele graciously allowed me to review this gorgeous and stunning vintage black leather clutch and I instantly fell in love the moment I unwrapped it from it's packaging! The leather is in wonderful condition and the interior, which seems to be made of a velvety leather, looks pristine and well cared for. I was easily able to fit all my essentials into the clutch with even a little room to spare! The interior features a wide opening and a slim pocket which is great for holding something slender. As you can see, I was able to fit my Hobo wallet clutch, my check book, my small spiral-bound notebook that I use to log down my diet each day, my Weight Watchers points plus calculator, my vintage compact, and my lipstick inside without any over-crowding. I even had room leftover to stash my iPod and my phone inside later on. This is a gorgeous clutch that will be loved and much-used by myself for years to come!






I've only mentioned just a few of the many items that Misele carries in their shop, so please be sure to visit Misele and take a look at all they have to offer, as I'm sure you will find something you just can't live without!

Vintage brass compact available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.

Vintage British passport wallet available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.

Vintage Van-Dal navy crossbody bag available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.

Vintage 60's boy doll toy available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.

Vintage leather clutch handbag available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.

Vintage sterling silver ring available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.

Vintage silver cuff bracelet available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.

Vintage jewelry box available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.

Vintage 20's Parisian glass ink bottle available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.

Vintage 60's porcelain pendant and chain available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.

Vintage 60's brass belt buckle available at Misele. Image courtesy of Misele and Etsy.


I would just like to thank Misele again for allowing me to review such a wonderful vintage item. I truly love it and am grateful for the opportunity to work with you!

XOXO,
Crystal