Thursday, July 14, 2011

Estate Sale Finds and Etsy Treasures

I had the chance to go to a few estate sales this past weekend in our area and was glad that I did! It's not too often that there are estate sales in the area, as most people just have a yard sale or an auction in order to get rid of things they no longer need. I found all sorts of wonderful items that I got for cheap, cheap, cheap! There were lots of more furniture items that I would have loved to bring home, like a 50's dinette set and a 50's bedroom suit, but I just didn't have the room for them. Alas, they will have to find a home with some other lucky person! I also found a few treasures on Etsy that arrived before I left for vacation, but I've just now had the chance to share them with you. I hope you enjoy looking at all my goodies!

I apologize for the poor lighting in most of these shots. The lighting in our home is just never reliable and varies each and every time!

Antique tin that I got for $1

Antique hand beaded pillow (it's cream-colored even though it looks yellow in the picture) I got for $1


Vintage black handbag I got for $2


Vintage navy fascinator hat with netting that's still in great shape and intact that I got for $1

Vintage gray cloche hat that I got for $1

Vintage navy stretch cinch belt that I got for $0.25

Vintage black cinch belt that I got for $0.25



Vintage pillow case set that I got for $1


Vintage Ladies Home Journal tray that I got for $5


Vintage white clutch handbag that I got for $0.25

Vintage black clutch handbag that I got for $0.25

Vintage black and white polka dot dress from a thrift store (it was a gift from Mom, so not sure of the cost)


Vintage black and white polka dot dress with bow from thrift store (gift from Mom, so not sure on cost)


Vintage black and blue mini dress from Dirty Betty Vintage

Vintage 50's mint green day dress from Bad Baby Vintage


Vintage pink and white polka dot sun dress from Gwenevere 24 Vintage


XOXO,
Crystal