Monday, July 11, 2011

Vintage Yard Sale Finds

A few weeks ago, before I left for the beach, I was able to make it to a few yard sales in my area and was lucky enough to find some wonderful items for really cheap! I just love it when I come across a great vintage or antique find at a yard sale for next to nothing! Stay tuned for another post on some thrift store items I was able to find and some awesome estate sale finds...

Enjoy!

Vintage brooch I bought for $0.25

Vintage earrings I bought for $0.25

Vintage earrings I bought for $0.25

Vintage earrings I bought for $0.25

80's earrings I nabbed for $0.25

Vintage earrings I bought for $0.25

Vintage earrings I bought for $0.25

Vintage earrings I bought for $0.25

An old rocker with perfect-condition upholstery I bought for $10

A set of antique dinner plates I bought for $3

XOXO,
Crystal