Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Swing Concert tickets available

As many of you may know, I am a HUGE fan of swing bands, including the wonderful swing band, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. I have been a fan of theirs for quite some time, and have some concert tickets available for an upcoming show of theirs on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 8:00pm in Williamsburg, VA at the Williamsburg Lodge. They will be playing in conjunction with this year's Virginia Arts Festival.

The 3 tickets that I have are for 2 adults general admission and one child's general admission (under 6 is not allowed) for only $70. I am losing some money on these tickets, but my family and I are unfortunately not going to be able to drive to Williamsburg to attend the show, so I'm giving my readers the opportunity to purchase the tickets if you are interested. You can read more about the Virginia Arts Festival and the Big Bad Voodoo Daddy show by clicking here.


If you are interested in the tickets, please email me at vintagelovingmom@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Crystal