Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Favorites: Vintage Reproduction, Mobster Movies, Jazz & Punk

It's Friday and that means I'm going to share some of my favorites from the week with my wonderful readers! I hope you enjoy!


Halter dresses that help a Southern girl cool off in the heat!
I am loving both of these dresses!

*Image courtesy of Bombshell Vintage

*Image courtesy of Bombshell Vintage


Pirates, stripes & skulls! I couldn't help myself to picking both of these awesome finds up. I'm a sucker for punk!

*Image courtesy of Hot Topic

*Image courtesy of Hot Topic


Fashionable yet comfy vintage reproduction wedges! I am craving this pair of Lana wedges from Rocket Originals!

*Image courtesy of Rocket Originals


1920's and 1930's Jazz! Just one of the many favorites I'm listening to this week is Jasper Taylor's State Street Boys.

*Image courtesy of All Collection


Modern spins on vintage history! Most of you know that I am quite smitten with Johnny Depp, so naturally Public Enemies is one of my favorite period films!

*Image courtesy of Ask Men

Have a great weekend!
Crystal