Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vintage treasures & accessories recommendations

I have come across some wonderful Etsy shops in the past few weeks and thought I'd share them with you, as you will love their vintage selections!

I came across the Wiggle Perfume & Sundries shop when a fellow blogger, Punk Rock Momma, posted an entry about the shop and their wonderful selection of handmade perfumed oils, and boy was she right! I purchased the Honeysuckle Sweet Tea perfume oil and the Valdosta perfume oil, both of which have southern roots and floral scents to them. No surprise that Wiggle Perfume & Sundries has now become one of my favorites!

*Image courtesy of Wiggle Perfume & Sundries, Etsy

*Image courtesy of Wiggle Perfume & Sundries, Etsy

While browsing the Etsy shops, (which I do more than I should!), I found a great new vintage boutique called Atlantis Vintage, which has some great vintage jewelry, clothing, and accessories to pick from. I couldn't stop myself from picking up a great pair of vintage black and white spectator pumps from their shop! Be sure to take a look at their selections, as I'm sure you will find something that you love.

*Image courtesy of Atlantis Vintage, Etsy

I was also lucky to find La Poubelle Vintage, a great Etsy shop that carries some wonderful, vintage 40's clothing that is in great shape. They have a HUGE assortment of vintage clothing that is quite impressive. I grabbed a 40's style navy blue dress and a vintage floral swing dress from their shop and can't wait to break them in!

*Image courtesy of La Poubelle Vintage, Etsy

*Image courtesy of La Poubelle Vintage, Etsy

Last, but not least, I came across the Jitterbuggin shop that is, by far, one of most favorite new Etsy shops! Their selection of 30's and 40's styled tops, bottoms, and play suits is phenomenal. I absolutely fell in love with their 30's style denim wide leg suspender pants! Be sure to check them out, as you will certainly find something that you just can't live without!

*Image courtesy of Jitterbuggin, Etsy
Much Vintage Love!
Crystal