Monday, April 4, 2011

Fab finds: Vintage Fashion & Accessories

Here are a few vintage finds that I received this weekend. I am completely addicted to Etsy, and often find some great deals on vintage clothing and accessories, and this past week was no exception. I am so in love with these vintage pieces and can't wait to wear them during the Spring and Summer season this year!

My typical weekend look: victory rolls and red lipstick!


A navy blue vintage swing dress with white polka dots that I found in the Dirty Betty Vintage shop on Etsy and a red vintage stretch cinch belt that I found in the Vintage Mistress shop on Etsy.

Vintage navy swing dress, vintage red cinch belt, and new black sling-back peep toe kitten heels


A candy apple red vintage swing dress with gorgeous piping and lace detailing that I found in the Dirty Betty Vintage shop on Etsy.



And lastly, a red printed vintage swing skirt that I found in the Om Again Vintage shop on Etsy.

I didn't have a chance to take a photo in this skirt, as I need to pick up another crinoline before I shoot it.
*Image courtesy of Om Again Vintage, Etsy


I am absolutely loving these new additions to my vintage wardrobe and can't wait to get some use out of them!

XOXO, Crystal