Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fab Finds: All Things Rockabilly & Pinup

I came across some awesome finds this week that I just couldn't pass up, so I thought I'd share them with my readers!

Cats Like Us is one of my favorite retro and vintage reproduction clothing and accessories store. They are based out of Tonawanda, New York, but have a very large online store and offer reasonable shipping, so I use shop their store quite a bit. Their selection of vintage, rockabilly and pinup reproduction clothing and accessories is quite impressive! This week I picked up a few t-shirts and accessories that were just too cute!

Pink Champagne boxed t-shirt that comes in a cute keepsake decorated cigar box. *Image courtesy of Cats Like Us


King Kerosine purple Stay True swallows t-shirt. *Image courtesy of Cats Like UsWhite patent leather belt with heart-shaped buckle. *Image courtesy of Cats Like Us
Beach Party white cat eye sunglasses. *Image courtesy of Cats Like Us

While passing by Hot Topic the other day, I found an awesome shirt that I just couldn't pass up. I love black and white monochromatic color schemes, stripes and Johnny Depp...so when I came across this raglan punk shirt, I just had to have it!


Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides striped burnout raglan. *Image courtesy of Hot Topic

I hope you've enjoyed taking a peek at my goodies I found this week!

XOXO,
Crystal