Monday, March 28, 2011

Fab finds!

I had the opportunity to do a little bargain shopping this past weekend in some outlet stores in Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, TN and found some great finds that I thought I'd share with my readers!

I found this gorgeous charcoal gray shift dress at an outlet store for only $19.99. I love the bow detailing at the top of the dress!



I was so happy to find this sheer, navy blue belted dress at another outlet store that has a great vintage feel to it, which I only paid $19.99 for. Anyone that knows me well knows that I am a sucker for polka dots!


Last, but not least, I found these cute black, sling-back peep-toe kitten heels with pom-pom flourishes on the toe for only $20!


I can't wait for the cold and rainy weather to pass so that I can try out my new finds! Did you have any luck this past weekend in acquiring some great finds? Do share!

XOXO, Crystal