Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Harlem Globetrotters experience!

Our family was fortunate enough to attend our first Harlem Globetrotters game last night at Freedom Hall in Johnson City. I don't have any clue why we never attended one before, as it was so much fun! The tricks, impressive speed, and all-around fun was wonderful for the whole family!

My son was most impressed with the lightning-fast dribbling and passing skills of the Globetrotters. I thought their ability to work so well and fast together was phenomenal! Their dancing skills was also wonderful. Their were even some players who could break-dance! We laughed and smiled the entire time! I hope that they will return next year, as we are sure to go back again and again with all the fun that is offered by the Harlem Globetrotters!

My downloading software malfunctioned and I deleted the photos off the camera before I realized they had not downloaded, but here are a few shots that were saved. :-(

Globie break-dancing before the game!

Me!
Preston

Gage

XOXO, Crystal