Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Favorites: Pearl Necklaces, polka dots, miniature roses, Linkin Park & Tim Burton

My favorites that I find myself gravitating towards this week include:

A vintage pearl necklace that I purchased at a yard sale a few years ago from a sweet, little old lady, for approximately $0.75.


Anything with polka dots, and this week that includes this lightweight decorative scarf from Beehive that I purchased last year.


White and yellow miniature rose hair clips from Belle Blossoms.


Linkin Park's newest album, A Thousand Suns, which I've been enjoying for several months now.

*Image used courtesy of Linkin Park

And last, but not least, the work of the incredible and talented Mr. Tim Burton, who amazes me each year with each new piece, installment, and film that he creates!

Tim Burton & Johnny Depp (as Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street)
*Image used courtesy of Connect.In.com

What favorites have you enjoyed this week? Please share!

XOXO, Crystal