Monday, March 7, 2011

My weekend fun: Antiquing!

This past weekend, I was in the mood to go hunting for treasures in our local antique shops, so we headed over to Bristol, TN and shopped the many antique stores downtown in the State Street area. I had never shopped theses stores before, as I have typically shopped the antique stores in the Pigeon Forge, TN area and the Asheville, NC area, but I was excited to see what they had and I was not disappointed!

First up, we shopped in Grand Antiques and I found three beautiful pairs of vintage earrings to add to my collection. Next up, we shopped Willow Creek Antiques where I found three wonderful vintage music sheet sets with lyrics that I plan to frame and hang in the house. Lastly, we shopped the Heritage Antique mall where I found another pair of vintage earrings that I just loved.

I snapped a few shots of some other items that I really loved, though I didn't purchase them, and will post them in the future. I can keep them, however, and look forward to adding them to my collection in the future.

I hope you had a weekend as wonderful as mine!



Vintage earrings that I rescued from some local Antique stores


I loved this sheet music cover, though it's a bit tattered


Another sheet music cover that I purchased


My favorite sheet music cover so far!

XOXO, Crystal