Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fab finds!

Hi guys!

I wanted to share with you some of my recent Fab Finds that I purchased over the weekend. As most of you know, I am a huge vintage, pinup and punk enthusiast, and I found some wonderful items to add to my collection!

First, I received my much-anticipated hair accessories order from Belle Blossoms! I am super excited about using these hair clips in my vintage dos! I nabbed a cherries clip, some black and white polka dot bow clips and set of miniature red rose clips. I love these!



Next, I found an awesome pair of black patent leather heels by Naturalizer at a local shoe store by the name of Beaty's Shoes (in the Tri-Cities, TN area).



I also picked up an awesome souvenier shirt from the local Little City Rollergirls derby that I recently attended. I love this shirt and think it's very punk and edgy!



Last, but not least, I found this awesome Talon phone case in the Grunge Heart design at Amazon for my Motorola Droid 2!



I hope you've enjoyed looking at my fabulous finds!

XOXO, Crystal